Host Tracy Hess, CPA, Manager, leads an informative conversation about tax law updates, tips and planning strategies in Rhode Island PBS’s (RIPBS) half-hour program Tax Forum 2019 on Friday, February 8th at 8:00 p.m. Patricia Thompson, CPA, Partner, and Gregory Porcaro, CPA at Otrando, Porcaro & Associates, join Tracy in the discussion of:
- incentives for businesses purchasing equipment and making real property improvements
- buy or lease a car
- meals and entertainment deductions for business owners
- retirement, IRAs, taxability of pensions and annuities
- mortgage interest, especially for a home equity loan
- cap on state, local, real estate and personal property states
- RI use tax
RIPBS has been producing the Tax Forum since 1978 with members of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA), who share their tax preparation expertise with RIPBS viewers, to help them save money – and headaches – when filing income tax returns.
In addition to the Tax Forum 2019 premiere on Friday, February 8 at 8:00 p.m., there will be encore broadcasts on:
Saturday, February 9 at 12:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 10 at 7:00 p.m.
Friday, February 22 at 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 23 at 11:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 24 at 7:00 p.m.
We hope you will join us for this informative show. Please contact us at 401-831-0200 with questions about (or from) the program.