At Piccerelli, Gilstein & Company, LLP, we have provided personal accounting services to a variety of individuals and families for decades. This area of our practice has been relatively concentrated and offered only when requested by a client. Over the years, we have satisfied many individuals and families with personal attention and have tailored our services to their specific needs. In many instances, we visit with clients once or twice a month to answer questions and listen to their needs. Our senior clients and their families enjoy this “personal” aspect of our service and we enjoy doing it.
With an increased request for personal accounting services, we are promoting this service to our clients and their family members.
Retired Seniors, Professional Athletes and Other Busy Professionals
Personal accounting services are regularly provided to retired seniors, professional athletes and other busy professionals.
The cost of basic personal accounting services for an individual with one residence and basic needs can typically range from $500 to $1,000 per month. However, every personal accounting engage- ment is unique.
What are Personal Accounting Services?
We understand the stress that financial responsibilities can add to your day-to-day life, which is why our services include:
- Bill paying
- Organizing financial records and insurance policies
- Maintaining a filing system
- Preparing periodic reports
- Banking assistance and cash management
- Communicating with: investment advisors, utility companies, insurance agents, credit card companies
- Computer assistance including training for IPhones, IPads and other hand-held devices. Assist with email, social media, passwords and security.
- Monitor health insurance and Medicare
- Assist with household maintenance and real estate management.
- Help clients understand simple legal documents
Services for Seniors
As people age, many personal accounting and record keeping functions become difficult and burdensome. Our “hands-on” approach is provided with empathy, compassion and an emotional connection that allows our clients to maintain independence, reduce stress and enjoy life.
Our staff is professional, experienced and bonded. We take pride in the trusted relationships we share with our elder clients and treat your family’s financial considerations with the same respect that we treat our own finances. At P&G, our goal is to give you financial peace of mind, so all of these services are both highly confidential and overseen by the firm’s partners.
If you believe that you or a loved one may benefit from this type of personal accounting service, please call us to talk about your specific needs.
Call us today at 401-831-0200.