Rich joined Piccerelli, Gilstein & Company, LLP as a partner in 1980 after spending nine years in an international accounting firm. While at this Big Five firm, Rich was an audit manager responsible for major SEC reporting companies as well as large privately held concerns. Rich spent the last three years in this firm as a manager in the tax department specializing in corporate and individual tax issues. Rich currently is responsible for a variety of audit and tax clients concentrating in closely held businesses and their unique reporting and tax problems. A history buff, Rich is definitely a “people person” and has a deep commitment to his work, his family and his community.
Awards & Accomplishments
- La Salle Academy, Providence RI inducted Rich into the Hall of Fame.
Professional Associations and Activities
Rich has been and is currently involved in the following professional and civic organizations:
- Member of the Board of Directors of Gateway Health Services
- Past Chairman of the R.I. Board of Accountancy
- Past President of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past President of Keep Providence Beautiful, Inc.
- Past Treasurer of Rhode Island Historical Society
- Member of the Diocese of Providence Accounting and Auditing Committee
- Current member of LaSalle Academy Board of Regents and Chair of Finance Committe
- President of the Board of Directors and Treasurer of the Capital City Community Center, formerly known as the Smith Hill Center.
- Chairman of the Finance Committee and Board Member of the Visiting Nurse Association of R.I.