Kevin’s extensive accounting and financial background has evolved from his 20 years of experience working on audit, accounting, tax and a variety of litigation engagements. His in-depth knowledge of the intricacies of business valuations has made him a key leader in the Firm’s successful Business Valuation and Litigation Support Group. He brings extensive expertise to contractors, retail businesses and distribution and manufacturing companies. Kevin is a lover of the outdoors and the firm’s most accomplished gourmet chef.
Kevin earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Providence College in 1988, a Master of Science in Taxation degree from Bentley College in 1996 and a business valuation designation from the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts in 1998.
Professional Associations and Activities
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Chair of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants, Business Valuation Committee
- Member of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Past Financial Secretary of the R.I. Chapter of the Chaine des Rotisseurs
- Secretary and Finance Committee Chairman of the Order Sons of Italy Loggia Luce Moderna