Jennifer joined Piccerelli, Gilstein & Company, LLP in 1998. She focuses on the accounting, reporting and income tax needs of both closely held businesses and not-for-profit entities. She has developed an expertise in not-for-profit accounting, HUD audits, manufacturers, distributors, dealerships, mergers and acquisitions, employee stock ownership plans (ESOP), consolidations and reporting associated with foreign subsidiaries.
In addition to her client responsibilities, Jennifer maintains a leadership role in the Firm’s Auditing and Accounting Department. In this capacity, she implements policies and procedures on technical accounting and auditing matters, establishes standards of training proficiency, and develops and presents in-house training for staff.
Jennifer graduated cum laude from the University of Massachusetts–Dartmouth with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting in 1995.
Professional Associations and Activities
Jennifer has been and is currently involved in the following professional and civic organizations:
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Former chair of the New Young Professional’s Network (NYPN) Committee
- Co-Chair of the Not-for-Profit Committee
- Member of the Accounting & Auditing Committee
- Member of the Public Communications Committee
- Member of the Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Homes for Our Troops
- Past Treasurer, Board of Directors
- Past Chair of the Finance Committee
- Former Chair of the Compensation Committee