Frank joined Piccerelli, Gilstein & Company, LLP in 1984 as a staff accountant, working his way up to partner. Like all partners, he is deeply involved with a variety of closely held businesses and non-profit organizations but he is also a Certified Fraud Examiner and is the firm’s expert in white collar crime investigations. Frank prides himself on the hands-on approach he takes to servicing clients which includes responding to e-mail within minutes of receipt thanks to the technology the firm has in place.
Frank obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management from the University of Rhode Island in 1980. Frank also obtained his Master of Science in Taxation degree at Bryant College in 1993.
In 2002, he earned the designation Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners. In addition, Frank is a Personal Financial Specialist (PFS), a designation awarded to him by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants in 2004.
Professional Associations and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Volunteers in Providence Schools (VIPS), Treasurer
- University of Rhode Island Alumni Association
- Member of Red Sox Nation
- Active in the management of community athletics in the City of Cranston.