Donna joined Piccerelli, Gilstein & Company, LLP in 1993.
Donna is responsible for audit, review, compilation and other accounting and tax engagements for a wide range of clients. She is a seasoned, hands-on technical auditor who effectively executes an engagement from planning through final reporting. Donna is qualified to perform employee benefit plan audits in accordance with the guidelines established by the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center and is involved in the management of the Firm’s employee benefit plan audit practice.
In addition to her client responsibilities, Donna maintains a leadership role in the Firm’s Auditing and Accounting Department. In this capacity, she implements policies and procedures on technical accounting and auditing matters, establishes standards of training proficiency, and develops and presents in-house training for staff.
Donna, a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA), is a member of the firm’s Litigation Support Group where she specializes in fraud investigations and assists attorneys with divorce related matters.
Donna graduated magna cum laude from the University of Massachusetts with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting degree in 1993. She earned a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst designation from the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts.
Professional Associations and Activities
Donna has been and is currently involved in the following professional and civic organizations:
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the National Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Member of the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- Member of International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Member of Board of Directors and Finance Committee of Faxon Animal Shelter
- Past Treasurer of the Providence Maritime Heritage Foundation