Our goal is to provide new college graduates with a great foundation for their careers. You begin as a junior staff accountant. As your experience and technical skills grow, you’ll have the opportunity to move up to a senior staff accountant, manager and partnership positions. Best of all, you will develop close relationship with clients and earn their trust as a valued advisor.
Your transition will be smooth because you’ll get…
- Great support and mentoring
- Immediate involvement with clients and staff
- Easy access to managers and partners
- A wide range of diverse and interesting projects
- The opportunity to determine your career path from among the firm’s many professional services; Audit, Tax, Business Valuation and Litigation Support, Fraud Prevention and Investigation and IT.
As a staff accountant, you will…
- Work as member of a team performing audits, reviews and compilations
- Prepare various types of individual and business returns
- Provide accounting support services
- Have the opportunity to gain business and client relationship skills
- Work with some of the leading professionals in the field
To learn more about a career at P&G, please contact Irene Fasano at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401-831-0200, ext. 249.