It doesn’t matter if you’re a new college graduate or an experienced professional, you should learn as much about the company interviewing you as possible. If you’re going to sign on you want to make sure it’s where you want to work.
Some questions you may want to ask:
- How long have you been working here?
- Why did you join the company?
- Why do you enjoy working here?
- What are the goals of this position?
- Where do you think the right candidate will be five years from now?
- Do you encourage continuing my education, and if so, will the firm help me?
- What are the company’s benefits?
- What sort of travel does this position require?
- What would be the start date?